Located in the heart of Linthorpe Village, five amazing restaurants have joined together to serve tempting street food under one roof at Food Court and Cocktails.
Everyone can be confident they’ll find something they love with a wide range of cuisines from Boro’s best restaurants.
Inside the pop-up food court, you can find the following eateries:
- Infused2Go which serves up signature chicken dishes infused with a sauce of your choice.
- Village Street Food features classic dishes such as burgers, loaded fries and the Middlesbrough favourite of a classic parmo.
- Sombreros is a Mexican restaurant serving up traditional dishes including nachos and tacos.
- Omelettes and Pancakes offer both sweet and savoury pancakes served with a topping of your choice.
- Infused Desserts provide mouth-watering sweet dishes from brownies to cheesecakes.
Each Wednesday the venue hosts a special Comedy Grub event where they invite local comedians to take the stage. During the event you can enjoy a main meal, a drink and entertainment all night for just £20 per person.
Discover more great places to eat by visiting our Food and Drink Guide.