If you have recently entered The Snowman sculptures selfie competition, please see below terms and conditions.
1. You can enter the competition by taking a selfie photograph with all 12 twelve sculptures and emailing to email@example.com along with the entrant’s name, age and a contact email and phone number. We will only use your personal information in relation to the competition and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the competition. You can view our privacy notice here.
2. The closing date for entries is Monday 1 January 2024 at 5pm. Any submissions received after this time will not be entered into the competition. Winners will be notified by Wednesday 3 January 2024.
3. Five winners will be selected at random and each will win an Independent Teesside card.
4. The judging panel will contact the winner direct. If the prize isn’t claimed within one week of notifying the winner via the details provided, the panel has the right to withdraw the prize and offer it to another entrant.
5. Entries may be used on the We are Middlesbrough and social media pages.
6. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prizes.
7. The competition will be administered and judged by Middlesbrough Council’s marketing team who can take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the competition.