Orange Pip Market is back for September in Baker and Bedford Street and Pipsters can get ready for one massive Middlesbrough day out!
The line-up for the day features all your Pip favourites, the return of Middlesbrough Pride, a Taste of Africa spectacular and Middlesbrough Art Week! The town will literally be buzzing with activity and we can’t wait to see you all!
Orange Pip Market
- Baker & Bedford Street
Taste of Africa
- 11am – 3pm
- Library Green, Centre Square and inside the Pip site
- Live entertainment on stage from 11am at Library Green (outside Middlesbrough Central Library)
- Taste of Africa carnival – 1pm – Centre Square
- From 9.30am to 5pm
- Middlesbrough Town Hall
- Live entertainment on the Pip stage (Albert Road) from 3pm
- Pride Parade from the Town Hall into the Pip site – 5pm
- View the full programme online
Middlesbrough Art Week